Monday, February 14, 2011

To my future Valentine…..Happy Valentine’s Day! ♥

I think about you all the time and
I look forward to the day that you are all mine ♥

I talk to God about you every day and
There is so much more I wish I could say ♥

Your name is written on the tablet of my heart and
I often think about the day we finally get to make our start ♥

Thoughts of you are what keep me going when times get tough and
I know your love will always be more than enough ♥

Thank you for being my best friend and
Know I will be here for you until the very end ♥

You’re every thing I have always dreamed of and so much more and
I yearn for the day God say’s “open the door” ♥

My heart’s desire is to love you with all that I am and
I am here to ensure you that our love will always withstand ♥

I know our paths will cross in God’s ordained time but
It doesn’t keep my heart from aching because I am ready for you to be mine ♥

Not a day has gone by that I haven’t wondered where you are and
Often times I imagine you with me just laying underneath a sky full of stars ♥

I love you already more than you know and
I’m praying to God that it’s about time He brings you on home ♥

Happy Valentine’s Day! ♥

I love you ♥
I miss you ♥
I need you ♥

Your Future Valentine ♥

Me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment